Peter Gilgan Wiki
Peter Gilgan is an Investor, Founder, CEO, Philanthropist, and Businessman from Canada. Recently, he donated $ 100 Million USD to Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children. Nevertheless, this is not the first time, in 2012 his organization donated more than $ 22 Million for the cause of Humanitarian and Social Issue.
Peter Gilgan Wife
Peter tied the knot with his wife Jennifer Gilgan and their wedding celebration took place at private and only a few friends and family members were invited.
This pair shares 8 children with each other two daughters named Amy and Stephanie Gilgan and three sons Markus, Matt, and Luke Gilgan. In 2005, this couple took divorced and Peter is currently wedded to another woman but he refused to reveal any news regarding his Wife.
After the separation, the house sold for $35 million USD. Moreover, his place included 17 bathrooms, 20 seat Home Theater, 9 bedrooms and Games room.
Peter Gilgan Career
- In 2011, Peter founded the “Peter Gilgan Leadership Award” which is to be awarded to the YMCA of Oakville for Canda’s Youth workers.
- In 2005, he began the Tour de Bleu which is an Annual Cycling Event and he is also a Passionate Cyclist the main slogan was to connect his love for the sport and dedication for raising funds.
- On June 03, 2019 he donated $ 100 Million USD to Toronto’s Hospital for Sick Children and his donation will help to restore the Hospital with new equipment and Technologies.
- Later, he also provided $40 million USD to support the SickKids center for Research and Learning.
- In 2012 his group donated more than $ 22 Million for the cause of Humanitarian and Social Issue.
Peter Gilgan Net Worth
Approximated Net Worth of him is around $ 3.3 Billion USD as of 2019. He stands 5 feet 11 Inch tall and weighs around 84 KG.
Peter Gilgan Age
Peter Gilgan was born in 1951 and from Burlington, Ontario. He is the founder and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mattamy Homes. He is 68 years old as of 2019. Furthermore, there is not much data about his father and mother but he was raised along with his 6 siblings.
After education, Peter served in the charted accountancy program and additionally obtained his Charted Accountant Designation. Later, worked at Real Estate Business and also worked for Hilbron Ellis Grant in Toronto, Canada.
In 1978, Peter built his first home and developed the upscale community of Glen Abbey in Oakville in the year 1980. Initially, he purchased two pieces of property in his hometown and developed two homes there and now it has become the biggest Residential Home Builder in Canada.
In 1978, Peter established Mattamy Homes its an Ontario based Home Builder and Real Estate Company.
Peter Gilgan Wiki
Full Name: Peter Gilgan
Nick Name: Peter
Born: Burlington, Ontario.
Famous for: Investor, FOunder, CEO, Philanthropist, and Businessman
Age: 68 Years Old
College: Will be updated
School: High School
Height: 5 feet 11 Inch Tall
Weight: 84 KG
Eye Color: Blue
Hair color: Dark Brown
Marital Status: Married
Favorites and hobbies
Hobbies: Travelling, Photography
Favorite Actor: Johnny Depp
Favorite Actress: Jennifer Lawrence
Favorite Destination: Miami
Favorite Food: Mexican
Father: name not known
Mother: name not known
Relationships, Affairs, Dating, Wife
Dating history: Na
Wx-Spouse: Jennifer Gilgan
Net worth: $ 3.3 Billion USD
Social Media Accounts
Twitter Account: Yes
Facebook Account: Yes
Instagram Account: Yes