William Rick Wiki
William Rick Singer was born in 1960 and from the USA. Recently, he was charged for racketeering conspiracy and obstruction of justice and bragged about getting 800 rich kids into colleges. But on Boston federal court on Tuesday he pleaded Guilty and told that I Put everything in place.
William Rick Family
However, not much information available yet on his father, mother, and siblings. After completing his high school, graduated from Trinity University with Bachelor Degree in Physical Education and he also received Master’s Counseling and later enrolled in Business and Organizational Management and earned Doctorate.
William Rick Scam!
In the U.S history, the largest college admissions fraud scam was run by this singer. Furthermore, he promised the rich parents to provide college slots for their kids and The scheme relied on phony test takers and bribes. Even actress like Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin has been Involved. Moreover, 50 people charged and he is among one of them.
13 coaches and 33 parents were involved in this scheme along with a couple of singers. Nine coaches are accused, including UCLA soccer coach Jorge Salcedo, Wake Forest volleyball coach Bill Ferguson, former Yale women’s soccer coach Rudy Meredith, and Stanford sailing coach John Vandemoer. including well-known actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Laughlin and her husband, fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli.
William Rick Business
William is the founder of the Edge College & Career Network and Key Worldwide Foundation. Later, when this scheme was revealed and now he is ready to put his six-bedroom mansion in Newport Beach on the market for $2.6 million. Plus he owns a property in Sacramento.
Moreover, he used his Edge College & Career Network company in Newport Beach to execute this scheme. According to the latest report he used to charge from $100,000 to as much as $2.5 million per child to land a spot in the college. In fact, he used to distribute the money to administrators at various colleges through charitable donations.
The scheme began to fall apart in October last year when the IRS audited Key Worldwide and began to look into donations made by parents whose children were then admitted to USC.
William Rick Age
How old is William Rick? was born in 1960 and from the USA and he is 59 years old as of 2019. Furthermore, his married life and kids are under review but will be updated soon. Earlier, he worked as the Athletic coach and became the Counseling Business.
Later, he used to sell educational service Business to Kaplan and in 2005 he writes for The Sacramento Journal. Apart from this he also published a book on Admission Policy and manages the details of SAT and ACT exams.
He also bribed college athletic or coaches administrators to make it appear the students were athletes being recruited to the school, including creating fake athletic credentials like Photoshopped images.
Also Read: Esther Haddad
William Rick Net Worth
Estimated Net Worth of him is around $ 3 Million USD. He is 5 feet 9 Inch tall and body weight is around 73 KG.
- He started this cheating scandal with a Reality TV audition in which looks straight into the camera Wearing a light blue sweater vest and call himself has “life-coach” for families who wants their kids to enter high-end Institutions like Yale, Stanford, and USC.
- Furthermore, this video was aired in 2010 in a Net Work and auditioning for his own reality show.
- However, he utilized every parents and kids anxiety for his scam and many rich parents paid him a huge amount of money and even booked private Jet for him.
- William mainly targeted wealthy parents from Beverly Hills, Silicon Valley, and New York and convinced parents to pay thousands of dollars to bribe test administrators and university coaches.
- Later, he promised and guaranteed their children’s acceptance of the country’s most prestigious universities.
- Between 2011 and 2018 it is said that he managed to funnel $25 million into a bogus charitable foundation.
- Paul and Joann Schweibinz also hired him in 2003 for their son.
- One of the parents named Marci Palatella paid him $75,000 to have her son’s SAT answers secretly corrected and another $400,000 to get him into USC with fake football credentials.
- However, his scam began to fall after the FBI came to know about this incidence by a financier under investigation in a securities fraud case and his connection with William.
- Later, FBI with a court order they began secretly recording Singer and his clients for months.
William Rick Wikipedia
Founder of the Edge College & Career Network and Key Worldwide Foundation
Business and Organizational Management
Bachelor Degree in Physical Education
5 feet 9 inches
Favorites and hobbies
Will be updated
Will be updated
Will be updated
Ex-Spouse, Relationships, Affairs, Dating
$ 3 Million USD.
Social Media Accounts