Matt Golsteyn Wiki
Matt Golsteyn was born on November 1, 1981, is a former U.S Army Commando, he is the news for killing an Afghan civilian during a military operation in Afghanistan.
Matt Golsteyn graduated from West Point Military Academy in 2006, he was deployed for “Operation Moshtarak” in Marjah Town, Afghanistan in 2010.
Operation Moshtarak aka battle of Marjah, this operation involved 15,000 troops from American, British, Canadian, Afghanistan and more. The main motto of this force is to eliminate the Taliban from Marja, it was a stronghold of Taliban and drug trafficker.
MATT GOLSTEYN PARENTS
Matt Golsteyn was awarded a Silver star in 2011, but in 2015 the award was taken back after he killed a civilian in Afghanistan, Recently in a statement Lt. Col. Loren Bymer said that Matthew Golsteyn is charged for murder during 2010, operation in Afghanistan, furthermore he said there is sufficient evidence.
According to Matthew Golsteyn, he thought the civilian was bomb maker and believed that he was responsible for killing two U.S Marines in an Explosion. Furthermore, this issue started in 2011 when Matt Golsteyn was interviewed for a job in CIA, but there was no evidence that he killed and not found any remains of the body.
In fact, CID intervened and charged Matt Golsteyn for committing this offense, later his designation from special forces and silver medal was revoked.
Now, this case has been reviewed by Trump’s Administration after 2014, and US army chief want’s the action against him.
How old is Matt Golsteyn? was born on November 1, 1988, in the USA and he is 30 years old as of 2018, his father is Jerry Golsteyn and Mother Nancy Golsteyn.
Matt Golsteyn passed the US army exam and after graduating from Defence Studies from the University of California.
- Matt has given a lie detector test, and according to his attorney, he was a humble servant.
- He graduated from West Point Military Academy and deployed for “Operation Moshtarak”.
- Now, he is been charged for war crime for killing an innocent Afghan Civilian.
- In 2011, when he was interviewed for a job in CIA, he confirmed that he killed a civilian.
- But, CID intervened and charged him for committing this offense.
- Trump’s administration has renewed this case and commander and chief of US army called Unlaw full.
Know About Brittany Cartwright
- Furthermore, Phil Stackhouse is handling the case of the major.
November 1, 1981
Former Commander in US army
University of California
Bachelor Degree in Defence
5 feet 9 inches
Favorites and hobbies
Girlfriend, Children, Affairs, Wife
Social Media Accounts